Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spain: 46,0433 Justin: 1

But I think i'm on a roll... Highlights included putting my bike together on a busy sidewalk (think Market St in SF) - quite a spectacle - and losing a shoe at some point in the hills of barcelona (one of my Nike Free's) and so then just throwing the other away. at least my bag closes now. Your first time in a foreign country alone should not come at the end of an overnight flight you didn't sleep a wink on...

I got to Figueres ok and it's quite amazing. Such a cool little town but then with shoppìng to make Stanford blush... And me cruising around in pìnk flip flops.

Anyway, I found a room and now am starving but wanted to check in.

Io stanco.

3 comments:

Billy said...

You're Justin the cyclist now... who needs stinking running shoes anymore?! They weren't pink anyway.
You gonna get the see any of the Dauphine??

LindsayBird said...

wait, you forgot to describe you first, second, and third gelato experiences. Surely you have had at least 3 by now, right? Sorry about your frees :( , and just after you had given them a stacy-style scrubbing... Have you gotten your bisous (?) in yet?? xo

Andrew said...

that's a trippy comma situation in your post title. it makes spain look really foreign.